Sunday 3 January 2016

Cycle Storage - Part 2

Back some time ago I added some bike hangers to my garage to make some more space on the floor: Wall Hangers.




I keep acquiring bikes and currently in the family "peak bike" is 8 when my son is back from university. Admittedly one of these is my now "dead" Giant since my accident but this is still quite a lot of bikes to store. 

I had recently tidied my garage and moved things around and this made some more possible space to hang a 3rd bike where the 2 currently hang. I bought this from Halfords:


£10.99 less the 10% British Cycling discount so a reasonable £9.90. Its pretty well identical to the earlier ones but a slightly different detailed design.

Some drilling and screwing later I now have this:




The offsetting means 3 in just over the space for 2 and I can get any one of then out without moving the others (albeit carefully)


No comments:

Post a Comment