Sunday 31 March 2013

UK Riding

This site: http://www.jonathanokeeffe.com/strava/map.php allows you to plot all your routes uploaded to Strava and see where you have ridden. Its great. Here is my ride data since 1 Jan 2011:



As you can see they are centered around the south West Midlands, but I have also ridden:
Dartford (Kent, parents house), Exeter (son's university), Sheffield (other son's university), Bath/Mendips (Wiggle Sportive), Stoke on Trent (Tour of Britain Sportive), Cardiff (prospective university), the Wiggle No Excuses Sportive and a Birmingham to Oxford ride.

I have ridden in France and recorded the rides on my Nokia using Nokia Sportstracker but I didn't keep the original data, so I have lost speed etc and can't upload these rides to Strava.

However I did upload them to Google Earth:


These are all the rides from mid 2009 to about November 2010. These show riding in Normandy and the Isle de Paris, the 2010 Dragon Ride (Medio route) and the 2010 Tour Ride Stoke. I also rode from Solihull to Milton Keynes one day - my sons went snowboarding so I rode down.

No comments:

Post a Comment