Friday 20 April 2012

Update 20 April 2012

A quick post to record that after a bit of a drought I got a  new KOM on Sunday 15 April. I'd scouted out what I though was the segment but in reverse and downhill a few days before and then rode it properly on the Sunday. On uploading the route I was surprised to see that the segment I'd ridden was not the segment I had expected!

Regardless it was a tougher and longer segment and not only that I was KOM, so a really good surprise. Its the sort of hill (I won't call it a mountain round our way) that suits me with the climbing mostly over a steady 4-5% gradient. I'll take any KOM though regardless of type. What was also a surprise was that Strava rates it as a Cat 4 climb - well worth having.


The rest of the week has probably seen the least cycling for months due to poor weather and work commitments

Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment