Sunday 6 April 2014

Veloviewer Velobici Spring Classics Challenge 2014 and BikeRadar Challenges

I signed up for this. My best position was 25th on 9 March 2014:



Needless to say I have been dropping down the rankings since then! I might just be able to complete the challenge (basically to cycle 1098 miles in 50 days) but it will be tough. I might just have done almost enough miles in March but its going to be very hard to maintain this rate.

You can sign up to the challenge here: http://blog.veloviewer.com/velobici-spring-classics-challenge-2014/

As well as this challenge  I also sign up for the monthly BikeRadar challenges. Last year I won a T Shirt:



This was followed this February by another T Shirt (picture to follow). 

Given that typical entries are 100-120 people the chances of a win are pretty good. Recently the prizes include a draw for £100 of e-vouchers so its well worth entering. The recent 2 month challenge (1 Mar-30 Apr) is the "Spring Sportive Challenge" and at one point I was very high and improbable 3rd place:



I am down to 10th as of 6 April.

The April challenge is The Classics Challenge and again, albeit early in the month, I am highly placed:



Needless to say I won't be staying here for long either.

No comments:

Post a Comment