Thursday 25 April 2019

Strava Data Analysis - A PC Based Visual C# Solution - V2_1_1_0_66 April 2019

The latest versin is here: Strava Tool V3

Please use this version

Update - now authenticates programmatically

As per the previous post I have now included programmatic Strava Authentication for the application to take account of the October 15, 2019 change where "Forever tokens are rejected by the server. Old OAuth endpoints for obtaining forever tokens are removed." I have been using a "Forever Token" up to this point.

The new version can be downloaded from here

Some other  changes have been made. Some bugs have been fixed and I am sure some other bugs will have been introduced. I do use the application myself and its not broken anything yet...


Please, if you use the software use the comment section to let me know what you saw. Add the Traceoutput files (in the application folder) to the message

At this moment there is no documentation for this version - this will follow soon

See the new Authentication data at the bottom of the application main window:



No comments:

Post a Comment